- Use our WiFi from your own laptop or mobile device. Connect to 'BPL-Wireless'.
Computer Use Details
- You may use up to three hours of library computer time daily.
- You may log in up to 3 sessions daily.
- To make a second reservation in a single day, the first session must be used and completed.
- Computers are available from opening until 15 minutes before closing.
- Headphones are attached to every desktop computer.
Laptop Lending Program
Home-use Laptop Lending
- Borrow a laptop and WiFi Hotspot to use at home for up to 4 weeks!
In-Library Laptop Lending
- Checkout a Laptop for in-library use at all locations with a valid library card after reading the details and signing our Laptop Lending Agreement.
- Laptops only work on the Library’s wireless system.
- We have internet enabled computers for the sole use of children.
- We also have at least one educational game computer for children at each location.
- Children's computers require a valid child's library card to log on. They are not reservable.
- As with library materials, parents and/or legal guardians are responsible for any monitoring or restrictions to their child's internet use.
- To email from a library computer, you must use web-based email (such as gmail and yahoo).
- Please report equipment problems to library staff.
- It is illegal to physically or electronically modify computer equipment, or tamper with hardware or software (California Penal Code, Section 502 et. seq.)
- Deliberate misuse of the computer or its components will result in loss of computer privileges; repair costs will be the responsibility of the user.
- Violating another's right to privacy or harassing other users or library staff are prohibited, and will result in loss of computer use privileges.
- The Library is not responsible for any loss or corruption of data or files resulting from use of public computers.