All scheduled dates:
- May 5, 2022 - 3:30pm (ended)
- May 12, 2022 - 3:30pm (ended)
- May 19, 2022 - 3:30pm (ended)
- May 26, 2022 - 3:30pm (ended)
We hope you will join us for our first in-person children’s programs since 2020! Our story time band will lead two 30 minutes sessions: one for children ages 2-5 and the other for kindergarteners and 1st graders.
Registration for both sessions begins at 12:00pm on Friday, May 20th. To register, follow the link below to the session of your choice.
- Preschool Music & Movement (ages 2-5), 3:30pm
- School Age Music & Movement (Kindergarten & 1st Grade), 4:00pm
A limited number of spaces will also be reserved for walk-in attendees.
To keep attendees and staff safe, we are requiring all participants to agree to the following:
- Masks are required for all program attendees and must be worn for the duration of the program
- No food or drinking of any kind allowed in the program space
- Give space to the performers and people who are not part of your family or group
- Stay home if sick or if you have come in recent contact with someone with COVID-19