- Click here for a code you can use for unlimited 72 hour access to the New York Times online. Once you redeem this code, please sign up for a free account on NYTimes.com using a valid email address. Click "Register Now" to sign up and create an account with your personal email address, or, if you already have a NY Times account, log in. Return here any time to renew your free 24 hour access.
- For unlimited access on The Library's WiFi, you must sign up for a free account on NYTimes.com, using a valid email address. Click Register Now to sign up and create an account with your personal email address, otherwise, log in if you already have a NY Times account.
Find What You're Looking For
News & Magazines
Users outside the library will need to create a free account, after which access will be available for the next 3 days. For future 3-day access, click the above link again and log in to your account.
• digital versions of the print editions
• the WSJ Magazine
• profiles, financials, and research & ratings of thousands of companies
• U.S., Asia, Europe, India, China, and Japan editions
Search defaults to searching the last 90 days' worth of WSJ articles; advanced search lets you search the last four years.
Full-text access to Oakland Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Berkeley Voice, San Jose Mercury News, and West County Times, and hundreds of newspapers throughout the U.S. Also features Hot Topics such as politics, business, health, sports, cultural activities and people. Its diverse source types include printed and online newspapers, blogs, journals, newswires, broadcast transcripts and videos
Overdrive offers instant access to the latest issues of your favorite magazines. All Overdrive magazines are always available with no wait lists or holds to manage.
More than 3,000 magazines available, including top titles like:
- US Weekly
- The New Yorker
- National Geographic
- The Economist
- Vanity Fair
- Rolling Stone
There is also a large selection of magazines in Spanish, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, German, French and more.
Magazines will check out for 21 days. You will have the option to renew a magazine within 3 days of the end of the lending period or you can borrow it again with no waiting. Magazine use does not count against Overdrive checkout limits.
BPL card holders can check out up to ten Overdrive ebooks and eaudiobooks simultaneously. SimplyE can be used for Overdrive ebooks and eaudiobooks.