- If you are outside the library, click here for a code you can use for unlimited 72 hour access to the New York Times online. Once you redeem this code, please sign up for a free account on NYTimes.com using a valid email address. Click "Register Now" to sign up and create an account with your personal email address, or, if you already have a NY Times account, log in. Return here any time to renew your free 72 hour access.
- For unlimited access within the Library, you must sign up for a free account on NYTimes.com, using a valid email address. Click Register Now to sign up and create an account with your personal email address, otherwise, log in if you already have a NY Times account.
Find What You're Looking For
News & Information
Find answers to all of your questions here with these curated information sources.
Access to magazines, journals, newspapers and media.
Users outside the library will need to create a free account, after which access will be available for the next 3 days. For future 3-day access, click the above link again and log in to your account.
• digital versions of the print editions
• the WSJ Magazine
• profiles, financials, and research & ratings of thousands of companies
• U.S., Asia, Europe, India, China, and Japan editions
Search defaults to searching the last 90 days' worth of WSJ articles; advanced search lets you search the last four years.
Features peer-reviewed full-text scholarly content across the academic disciplines. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and comprehensive, a terrific first-stop for research.
Includes full-text New York Times back to 1995.
Reference USA provides basic information on more than 24 million businesses and more than 262 million consumers in the US and Canada.
- Search for jobs, location, and industry
- Find new business opportunities
- Research executives & companies worldwide
- Track down addresses and phone numbers
- Locate out-of-town companies
- Profile a neighborhood, city or state
This video will show you more!
Use this online version of the Encyclopaedia Britannica to conduct research and work on special projects. You can even store your research in your own personal My Britannica account.
Start with the encyclopedia and then move on to current magazines, recommended Web sites, an atlas, biographies, news, and more.
Watch this video to learn more about Britannica.
Full-text access to Oakland Tribune, San Francisco Chronicle, Berkeley Voice, San Jose Mercury News, and West County Times, and hundreds of newspapers throughout the U.S. Also features Hot Topics such as politics, business, health, sports, cultural activities and people. Its diverse source types include printed and online newspapers, blogs, journals, newswires, broadcast transcripts and videos
An authoritative guide to the English Language, featuring the meaning, history, usage, and pronunciation of words. The online version of the Oxford English Dictionary contains the complete text of the 20-volume 2nd edition and all work to date on the 3rd edition including regular updates and revisions. Research over 1000 years of English through entries for 600,000 words.
Overdrive provides a large and ever-growing collection of ebooks and digital audiobooks. Download the free Libby app, or visit the website libbyapp.com then listen or read on your device. Please see this page for support.
SimplyE can be used for Overdrive eBooks.
BPL card holders can now check out up to ten Overdrive items simultaneously!
Note: Mac users can read about how to use Overdrive on MacOs Catalina here.
Buying a House
Getting a Green Card
Selling a House
Includes access to many full-text Nolo books!
Also, download and print free Federal and State legal forms.
Hit the road with your new driver's license! After you pass your test, of course...
- 11 car practice tests
- 6 motorcycle practice tests
- 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests
- 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL)
- An FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions
Use your library card to access full-color digital popular magazines. Issues include the same material you get in print; some have enhanced content. Read online or download to your computer or mobile device. Download the RBdigital mobile app to your computer or mobile device. You will need to create a login and password using your email.
RBdigital is not available at catalog only computers.