Need help connecting to medical care or community resources? Come to the Library for assistance with urgent care, care coordination, linkage, and referrals to community resources. Services are provided free of charge on a first-come, first-served basis on the day of the event. Receive help with the following:
• Medical Services (Medical Screening, Physical Evaluation, Urgent Care Services, Connect to Primary Care Provider).
• Dental Services (Dental Screening, Fluoride Varnish Treatment, Dental Emergencies or Comprehensive Care, etc.).
• Insurance Verification (County Medicaid changes, Insurance confirmation, PCP change support).
• Vaccinations (COVID-19, Influenza (seasonal), Measles, Mumps, Rubella, Tetanus, Diphtheria, & Pertussis).
• Financial Counseling (Citizenship evaluation, Income verification, Medical coverage issues).
Call 510-981-6240 to make an appointment or Drop-in on the day of the event.