The City of Berkeley and Carbon Health are holding a Vaccination Clinic at the Tarea Hall Pittman South Branch and Tool Lending Library. The clinic will be held in the Tool Library Parking Area.
- Wednesday, September 8: 11:30am-6:30pm
- Pfizer vaccine available
- Walk up or create a free Carbon Health account and sign-up online
- Parental consent: Those under 18 need parent or guardian permission via signed consent form (see sample), in-person consent at vaccination, or via a phone call. Patients ages 12-15 must be accompanied by a responsible adult before, during, and after their appointment.
- Additional doses available for those with moderately to severely compromised immune systems as outlined in state guidelines who received the Pfizer vaccine. Attestation required
- For doses beyond your first, bring your CDC vaccination card or digital vaccine record if card is unavailable
Visit the City of Berkeley's website for more information about vaccination opportunities in Berkeley.