Find What You're Looking For
Career / Business
Looking for tips on how to make your resume stand out? North Cities One-Stop Career will host a free resume and cover letter workshop at the West Branch Library.
The Employee Development Department of California visits the library to discuss:
- Commons misconceptions about independent contractors
- Ways to combat payroll tax fraud
- How to distinguish between employees and independent contractors
- Statutory and exempt employment
- Resources to help classify workers
There is no charge for this seminar. To make reservations, call 888-745-3886 or visit the EDD website at www.edd.ca.gov/payroll_tax_seminars/
Are you looking for work and need to update your resume?
Do you want to improve the resume you have?
Learn to prepare your resume to pass the 3 resistance points, whether screened by robot or human. At-a-glance, convince your reader you deserve attention.