City of Berkeley Documents at the Library
- Aquatic Park Improvement Plan
- Bicycle Plan
- Boards and Commissions Agendas & Minutes
Three forms of access:
- Most (but not all) are located in the Reference Room at the Central Branch.
- Complete copies are kept by the commission secretary in their respective departments.
- All are online and can be accessed via the public terminals in the City Clerk's Department at 2180 Milvia Street.
- Budget (Adopted)
- Budget (Proposed)
The most recent Proposed Biennial Budget is available at the library. Associated documents may only be available at the city's website.
- Citizen's Guide to Obtaining Information and Records from the City
- City Charter
- City Council Agendas & Minutes
The most current copy is behind the Reference Desk; ask staff for assistance. Older copies for the past year are stored in the Reference Room of the Central branch.
- City Council Rules of Procedure
- Commissioners' Manual
- Conditions, Trends, Issues
- Downtown Area Plan
This document is stored at the Reference Desk with the uncatalogued EIRs in a Princeton File entitled "Downtown Area Plan."
- Downtown Berkeley Design Guidelines
- Final Citywide Pools Master Plan
- General Plan
- Information Technology Master Plan
- Municipal Code
- Pedestrian Master Plan
- Records Retention Schedule
- South Shattuck Strategic Plan
- University Ave Strategic Plan
- Waterfront Master Plan
- West Berkeley Circulation Master Plan
- West Berkeley Plan