Information when you need it, wherever you are!
Find What You're Looking For
Find online research tools and test readiness support here, all in one spot, available round the clock.
From getting your license to getting into college or the right job, you'll find support here.
Mango is a personalized, adaptive language-learning experience that provides the tools and guidance you need to expand your language skills wherever and however you learn best.
● Choose from 70+ world languages and dialects through courses crafted using conversational methodology and delivered thorugh native speaker dialogue.
● Real-world conversations that won’t leave you lost in translation
● Voice Comparison for matching your pronunciation with native-speaker audio
● Listening & Reading Activities for reinforcing learned material and building new skills
● Personalized Review System that adapts to your individual learning pathway
● Culture Notes for unique insights into different cultures
● Mango Movies for learning through engaging, authentic content
Hit the road with your new driver's license! After you pass your test, of course...
- 11 car practice tests
- 6 motorcycle practice tests
- 3 CDL (Commercial Driver’s License) practice tests
- 3 online driver’s manuals (car, motorcycle, CDL)
- An FAQ section with detailed answers to 100+ DMV-related questions
Interested in a famous person? Research more than 525,000 people from the past and present here.
Find Images, audio files, excerpts from primary sources such as newpapers and speeches, links to websites, and other resources here.
Features peer-reviewed full-text scholarly content across the academic disciplines. With millions of articles available in both PDF and HTML full-text, Academic OneFile is both authoritative and comprehensive, a terrific first-stop for research.
Includes full-text New York Times back to 1995.
An authoritative guide to the English Language, featuring the meaning, history, usage, and pronunciation of words. The online version of the Oxford English Dictionary contains the complete text of the 20-volume 2nd edition and all work to date on the 3rd edition including regular updates and revisions. Research over 1000 years of English through entries for 600,000 words.
A large collection of ebooks and digital audiobooks available to download or stream. Download the app, then listen or read on your computer, e-reader, smart phone, Kindle or tablet. You will need to create a login and password using your email Check out this page for support. OverDrive is not available at library catalog only machines.
Note: OverDrive for Mac is available for macOS versions 10.6 (Snow Leopard) through 10.14 (Mojave). The Overdrive for Mac App will not be supported on MacOS Catalina (version 10.15) and above. Read about how to use Overdrive on MacOs Catalina here.