Dates and Deadlines
- October 5 Alameda County begins mailing ballots.
- October 19 Last day to register to vote.
- October 27 Last day to request mail-in ballot.
- November 3 Vote! Your mail-in ballot must be postmarked on or before November 3.
- You will need your California driver license or California identification card number, the last four digits of your social security number, and your date of birth.
- Register to vote in 10 languages.
- Your Voter Profile - Check your Alameda County registration status.
Paper Registration Application
- Pick up a paper application at Alameda County Registrar of Voters. Or call their office to have one mailed to you. 510-267-8683 or 800-345-8683.
- In Berkeley, pick one up at the office of the City Clerk.
- Voter Registration FAQs.
Vote by Mail
- Ballot must be postmarked on or before November 3.
- Remember to sign your ballot. No postage required.
- If you are a registered voter and didn't receive a ballot at your address, call the Registrar for a replacement ballot after October 19 but before October 27.
- Track your ballot.
- Vote By Mail FAQs.
- Don't want to mail your ballot? Use a secure drop box. Open 24/7. See map.
- Ballots wil be collected from boxes at 8pm on Election Day.
Vote in Person / Accessible Voting Locations
- Find Accessible Voting Locations. Map
- Registered voters must vote at their assigned polling places. Look up your polling place location. Attempting to vote at a polling place other than the one assigned will require you to vote a provisional ballot.
- Polls open 7:00a.m. to 8:00p.m.
- October 5 - November 3 at Alameda County Registrar of Voters
- October 31 - November 3 at any Accessible Voting Location
- Voter Services
- Election Information brochure
- Información Electoral
- Impormasyon Ukol Sa Halalan
- THÔNGTIN BẦU CỬ
- 柏克萊市 選舉資料
- Questions? City Clerk Department at 510-981-6900 or email@example.com.