First Vote -- a documentary
For a limited time (10/25/20-11/1/20) view the documentary First Vote. Then, attend the Q&A with local filmmaker, Yi Chen. For more information, see our calendar. The film features a diverse cross section of politically engaged Chinese American voters. Brought to you by the Berkeley Public Library.
Dates and Deadlines
- October 5 Alameda County begins mailing ballots.
- October 19 Last day to register to vote.
- October 27 Last day to request mail-in ballot.
- November 3 Vote! Your mail-in ballot must be postmarked on or before November 3.
- October 5 - November 3 Vote in person at Alameda County Registrar of Voters.
- October 31 - November 3 Vote in person at any Accessible Voting Location.
Register To Vote
- Register Online
- Paper Registration Application - Pick up a paper application at Alameda County Registrar of Voters. Or call their office to have one mailed to you. 510-267-8683 or 800-345-8683.
- In Berkeley, pick one up at the office of the City Clerk.
- Alameda County Voter Registration FAQs.
Vote By Mail or Drop Box
Vote in Person
Information for Voters - Candidates & Propositions
- City of Berkeley Election Information
- Official Election Site of Alameda County
- California Secretary of State Official Voter Information Guide
- League of Women Voters Easy Voter Guide