All scheduled dates:
- October 17, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:00pm (ended)
- November 21, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:00pm (ended)
- December 12, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:00pm (ended)
- January 16, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- February 20, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- March 20, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- April 17, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- May 15, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- June 19, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
6th, 7th, and 8th Graders - Join the Middle School Book Group!
Where can you discover new authors, read and discuss thought provoking books, and eat tasty snacks all at the same time?
At the Berkeley Public Library, of course! Each year we visit with an author and discuss her or his books. Recent author visits include Mitali Perkins, Gene Yang, and a Skype conference with award-winner,Margarita Engle! Join us at our October meeting and pick the books we will read this year!
The Middle School Book Group usually meets at the Central Library in the 4th Floor Story Room on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, 4:00-5:00pm.
This is our schedule for the 2016-17 school year:
-December 12th (2nd Tuesday!)
***For more information, contact us at 510-981-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org***
We hope to see you there!