All scheduled dates:
- October 16, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- November 27, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- December 18, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- January 15, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- February 19, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- March 19, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- April 16, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- May 21, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
6th, 7th, and 8th Graders - Join the Middle School Book Group!
Where can you discover new authors, read and discuss thought provoking books, and eat tasty snacks?
At the Berkeley Public Library, of course! Each year we visit with an author and discuss her or his books. Recent author visits include Mitali Perkins, Gene Yang, and a Skype conference with award-winner,Margarita Engle! Join us at our October meeting and pick the books we will read this year!
The Middle School Book Group meets at the Central Library in the 4th Floor Story Room on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, 4:00-5:00 pm except where noted.
This is our schedule for the 2018-19 school year:
-November 27th (the 4th Tuesday because of the Thanksgiving holiday5
For more information, contact us at 510-981-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We hope to see you there!