All scheduled dates:
- August 12, 2017 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- November 4, 2017 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- December 16, 2017 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- January 27, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- February 17, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- March 3, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- April 21, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- May 26, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- June 9, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm
Whether you draw every day or just want to try something new, come and draw with us once a month on Saturday morning!
Our next meetings will be:
- November 4 - open drawing session
- December 16 - instructor Eugene Randolph Young will lead the group, with a focus on creature design
- January 27 - open drawing session
- February 17 - instructor Tyler Cohen will lead the group
- March 3 - open drawing session
- April 21 - instructor-led session
- May 26 - open drawing session
- June 9 - instructor-led session
Supplies will be provided, but feel free to bring your own if there are specific tools you want to use.
All skill levels, ages 12 and up, are welcome.
Our sessions typically alternate between
- Open drawing sessions in odd numbered months. Bring a project to work on or use our supplies to start something new.
- Instructor-led sessions in even numbered months. An instructor will guide us through activities designed to build our drawing skills or get us outside of our usual style of drawing. Instructor-led sessions are currently on hold, but we hope to bring them back in the fall.
Third floor Community Meeting Room.
No RSVP is required!
Please arrive promptly for instructor-led sessions.
Questions about this program? Call Emily at 510-981-6121 or Art & Music at 510-981-6241.