All scheduled dates:
- April 9, 2019 - 6:00pm-7:00pm (ended)
- June 11, 2019 - 6:00pm-7:00pm
- August 13, 2019 - 6:00pm-7:00pm
- October 8, 2019 - 6:00pm-7:00pm
- December 10, 2019 - 6:00pm-7:00pm
Adverse Childhood Experiences, or ACEs, have been called the #1 Public Health issue of our current time. ACEs refer to childhood traumatic experiences that impact our life-long health outcomes.
Join the Resilient Berkeley Book Club for a documentary film screening about the ground breaking program that examines the longterm consequences of childhood trauma.
The Ace Study: Childhood Trauma and Adult Health
Part One - 45 minutes
Origins, design and findings of the ACE Study
Obesity, addictions and depression
Cost to society
Raising children safely
The new Kanopy video streaming service is free for Berkeley Public Library users.