All scheduled dates:
- June 25, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm (ended)
- July 23, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm (ended)
- August 27, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
- September 24, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
- October 22, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
- November 26, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
- December 24, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
Join us for a conversation with scientists from Cal!
Ever wonder what the scientists at Cal are up to? Now is your chance to find out during a thrilling series of short lectures on cutting-edge research. With new guest lecturers each month, come learn about interesting discoveries and science related issues that affect your everyday lives.
All are welcome!
MONDAY August 27th, 5:30-7:00 pm
Berkeley Public Library, 3rd Floor Community Meeting Room
This Month’s Topic:
"Mathematics and geometry: a mirror into the six dimensional world"
"Invariants and Cheating at Puzzles"
Every Fourth Monday of the month!!
5:30 - 7:00 PM in the third floor Community Meeting Room.