All scheduled dates:
- October 30, 2017 - 5:30pm-7:00pm (ended)
- November 27, 2017 - 5:30pm-7:00pm (ended)
- January 22, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm (ended)
- February 26, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm (ended)
- March 26, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
- April 23, 2018 - 5:30pm-7:00pm
Join us for a conversation with scientists from Cal!
Ever wonder what the scientists at Cal are up to? Now is your chance to find out during a thrilling series of short lectures on cutting-edge research. With new guest lecturers each month, come learn about interesting discoveries and science related issues that affect your everyday lives.
All are welcome!
Popping the Science Bubble
MONDAY March 26, 5:30-7:00 pm
Berkeley Public Library, 3rd Floor Community Meeting Room
This Month’s Topic:
"Can machines learn like a human?"
- and -
"Smart and Secure Buildings,or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Internet of Things"
Now every Fourth Monday of the month!!
5:30 - 7:00 PM in the third floor Community Meeting Room.