All scheduled dates:
- July 11, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm (ended)
- July 18, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm (ended)
- July 25, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm (ended)
- August 1, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm
- August 8, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm
- August 15, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm
- August 22, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm
- August 29, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:30pm
Game Design with Scratch*
Students, age 10-14 years old, join the 8 week Middle School Coding Club and create your own video games.
Tuesdays, July 11-August 29, 4:00-5:30pm
Meetings held in the Electronic Classroom, 3rd Floor of the Central Berkeley Public Library, 2090 Kittredge St, Berkeley, CA. 94704
Design and program your own video games using code and computer science. Learn important gaming concepts while building racing games, mazes, and more. No previous coding experience is necessary.
Sign up- Registration is required—Space is limited to 15.
Stop by the Central Library to fill out a registration form.
Call for more information 510 981-6223 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Scratch is a project of the Lifelong Kindergarten group at the MIT Media Lab. It is available for free at http://scratch.mit.edu.