All scheduled dates:
- February 1, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am (ended)
- February 8, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am (ended)
- February 15, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am (ended)
- February 22, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am
- March 1, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am
- March 8, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am
- March 15, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am
- March 22, 2017 - 3:30am-5:00am
CS First—Art with Scratch*
Join the 8 week Middle School Coding Club!
***Registration Required*** Space is limited to the first 15 to register.
Print a registration form or pick one up in the Central Library Children’s Room (4th floor) at the service desk. Turn in completed and signed form at the Central Library Children’s Room service desk. Space is limited to 15 participants. Contact us at 510 981-6223 or firstname.lastname@example.org
6th, 7th, and 8th graders—Create digital works of art!
Design your own animations, create a paint editor tool, learn how technology is used in the art world and more. No previous coding experience is necessary.
For children, age 10-14
When? 8 Wednesdays, February 1-March 22, 3:30-5:00 pm
Where? Berkeley Public Library, Central Library-3rd Floor Electronic Classroom, 2090 Kittredge St, Berkeley, CA
Call for more information 510 981-6223 or send an email to email@example.com