All scheduled dates:
- October 15, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm (ended)
- November 19, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- December 17, 2019 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- January 21, 2020 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- February 18, 2020 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- March 17, 2020 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- April 21, 2020 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- May 19, 2020 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
6th, 7th, and 8th Graders - Join the Middle School Book Group!
Where can you discover new authors, read and discuss thought provoking books, and eat tasty snacks?
At the Berkeley Public Library, of course! Each year we visit with an author and discuss her or his books.
The Middle School Book Group meets at the Central Library in the 4th Floor Story Room.
All meetings are on the 3rd Tuesday of the month, 4:00-5:00 pm.
Our schedule for the 2019-20 school year:
- October 15th: What was your favorite book in the last year? Let's talk.
- November 19th: Discuss The Night Diary by Veera Heranandani. Before the meeting, pick up a free copy at the 4th floor service desk while supplies last.
- December 17th: Theme and genre discussion--we'll discuss Fantasy and Science Fiction books.
- January 21th: Discuss The Boys in the Boat by Daniel James Brown. Before the meeting, pick up a free copy at the 4th floor service desk while supplies last.
- February 18th: Award Winners and honored books.
- March 17th: Students' Choice!
- April 21st: Author visit with Gennifer Choldenko! We'l discuss her book Al Capone Does My Shirts. Before the meeting, pick up a free copy at the 4th floor service desk while supplies last.
- May 19th: Students' Choice!
Check back here for information that is up to date!
For more information, contact us at 510-981-6223 or email@example.com
We hope to see you there!