All scheduled dates:
- March 4, 2017 - 11:30am (ended)
- March 11, 2017 - 11:30am (ended)
- March 18, 2017 - 11:30am (ended)
- March 25, 2017 - 11:30am (ended)
- April 1, 2017 - 11:30am (ended)
- April 8, 2017 - 11:30am (ended)
NOTICE: CLASS FILLED! Not taking any more applications.
MEMOIR WRITING WORKSHOP on Saturdays, March 4 – April 8, 2017, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm: a free six-week course for writers of all ages and abilities with memoirist and popular instructor, Frances Lefkowitz, author of To Have Not: A Memoir. Class limited to 35 students. Advance registration is required and runs January 31, 2017 - February 18, 2017. To apply, please email: email@example.com or call 510-981-6148. Central Library, 2090 Kittredge St., Downtown Berkeley, 4th Floor, Story Room.
The class writings will be published in an anthology. Prior years' anthologies may be found in the Berkeley Public Library catalog.