All scheduled dates:
- April 18, 2019 - 12:30pm-1:30pm (ended)
- May 16, 2019 - 12:30pm-1:30pm (ended)
- June 20, 2019 - 12:30pm-1:30pm
- July 18, 2019 - 12:30pm-1:30pm
- August 15, 2019 - 12:30pm-1:30pm
- April 16, 2020 - 12:30pm-1:30pm
The Eviction Defense Center provides free legal services to Berkeley residents on a broad range of housing matters including substandard housing conditions, subsidized housing, rent increases, fair housing matters, and eviction defense. Services are available on a drop-in basis the Third Thursday of every month at the Tarea Hall Pittman South Branch. For assistance outside of these times, please call the Eviction Defense Center directly at (510) 452-4541.
Community Outreach in the Library (COIL) is a Berkeley Public Library program that hosts community organizations to provide information, referrals and resources to people experiencing homelessness. Some of these organizations may also provide services to people who are housed.