The Berkeley Public Library and the Alameda County Small-Business Development Center will offer a free seminar on Email and Social Media for Small Businesses in the Central Library’s Third Floor Community Meeting RoomThis seminar is for any small business owner or entrepreneur in search of simple and effective ways to use email and social media. We’ll cover:
- How to combine email and social media;
- What to offer in a marketing campaign;
- How to get your email opened, read, shared, and socially visible;
- How to engage with your existing supporters and reach new prospects; and
- How to establish good marketing goals.
This seminar is a must for businesses in all industries, of all types, and in all stages of development.
For information about this free program call 510-981-6148.