All scheduled dates:
- August 12, 2017 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- September 22, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- October 27, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- November 17, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- December 15, 2018 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- February 2, 2019 - 10:30am-12:30pm (ended)
- March 2, 2019 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- April 27, 2019 - 10:30am-12:30pm
- May 25, 2019 - 10:30am-12:30pm
Whether you draw every day or just want to try something new, come and draw with us once a month on Saturday morning!
Our next meetings will be:
- February 2 - instructor Eugene Randolph Young will lead the group, focusing on the topic "Bones and Beyond: Biomimicry in Science Fiction"
- March 2 - open drawing session
- April 27 - instructor-led session
- May 25 - open drawing session
Supplies will be provided, but feel free to bring your own if there are specific tools you want to use.
All skill levels, ages 12 and up, are welcome.
Our sessions typically alternate between
- Open drawing sessions. Bring a project to work on or use our supplies to start something new. We also have a wide variety of coloring books for you to use.
- Instructor-led sessions. An instructor will guide us through activities designed to build our drawing skills or get us outside of our usual style of drawing. Please arrive promptly for instructor-led sessions.
Meetings are held in the 3rd floor Community Meeting Room.
No RSVP is required!
Questions about this program? Call Art & Music at 510-981-6241.