All scheduled dates:
- February 13, 2020 - 1:00pm-3:00pm (ended)
- May 14, 2020 - 1:00pm-3:00pm (ended)
- June 11, 2020 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
- February 11, 2021 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
- March 11, 2021 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
Community Outreach in the Library (COIL) is a Berkeley Public Library program that hosts various community organizations which provide information, referrals and resources to people experiencing homelessness. Some of these organizations may also provide services to people who are housed.
Downtown Streets Team (DST)
A work experience program that provides the support and skills for reentry into the workforce and into housing. Anyone 18+ is welcome.
2nd Thursday of each month
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
2nd floor, Central Library
February 13, 2020
March 12, 2020
April 9, 2020
May 14, 2020
June 11, 2020
Please call 510-981-6148 on the event date for confirmation.