All scheduled dates:
- August 8, 2019 - 1:00pm-3:00pm (ended)
- September 12, 2019 - 1:00pm-3:00pm (ended)
- October 10, 2019 - 1:00pm-3:00pm (ended)
- November 14, 2019 - 1:00pm-3:00pm (ended)
- December 12, 2019 - 1:00pm-3:00pm
Community Outreach in the Library (COIL) is a Berkeley Public Library program that hosts various community organizations which provide information, referrals and resources to people experiencing homelessness. Some of these organizations may also provide services to people who are housed.
Downtown Streets Team (DST)
A work experience program that provides the support and skills for reentry into the workforce and into housing. Anyone 18+ is welcome.
2nd Thursday of each month
1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
2nd floor, Central Library
August 8, 2019
September 12, 2019
October 10, 2019
November 14, 2019
December 12, 2019
Please call 510-981-6148 on the event date for confirmation.