All scheduled dates:
- July 17, 2018 - 6:30pm-7:30pm (ended)
- July 24, 2018 - 6:30pm-7:30pm (ended)
- July 31, 2018 - 6:30pm-7:30pm (ended)
VR Film Meetup presents DIY Virtual Reality
Three Tuesdays in the Electronic Classroom 6:30 — 7:30pm
REGISTER at https://tinyurl.com/DIY-VR-signup
Start creating virtual reality with free software! We’ll use your own photos and drawings to create interactive panoramic images that can be displayed on your phone, Facebook or virtual reality headsets.
- JULY 17 Create spherical panoramas with Google Street View for photos or a cubemap converter for drawings or illustrations.
- JULY 24 Add clickable hot spots to link text, images, or video to your scene.
- JULY 31 Look at Unity3d for more customizable interaction. Attendance at the first two sessions or familiarity with VR recommended.
Please download Google Street View to your own smartphone.
Beginners welcome! Knowledge of Photoshop or GIMP is extremely helpful, but not required.
This class will be held in the 3rd Floor Electronic Classroom.