All scheduled dates:
- October 3, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:00pm (ended)
- November 14, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:00pm (ended)
- December 12, 2017 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- January 9, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- February 13, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- March 13, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
- April 10, 2018 - 4:00pm-5:00pm
Calling all 4th and 5th graders! Come join us to read and talk about great books, eat yummy snacks, play games, make new friends, discover new authors, and meet an author via Skype. Contact Ann or Alan at email@example.com or (510) 981-6223 with any questions or to find out how to get a copy of the books that we are reading.
We meet once a month from 4 - 5 pm on the following Tuesdays at the Central Library. We meet in the Story Room, in the Children's Room on the 4th floor of the library. New members are welcome at all meetings.
Meeting dates are:
- October 3, 2017 (Note: this is 1st Tuesday of the month; other meetings are the 2nd Tuesday of the month): This is the first meeting of the school year. At this meeting, we meet one another and then vote on books that we will read for the remainder of the year.
- November 14, 2017
- December 12, 2017
- January 9, 2018
- February 13, 2018
- March 13, 2018
- April 10, 2018