What is Link +?
- LINK+ is a union catalog of contributed holdings from participating libraries in California and Nevada .
- Patrons from member libraries electronically request an item not available in their own library and it is delivered to them for check-out.
- LINK+ is available to patrons of the participating libraries.
- LINK+ may be accessed directly at csul.iii.com or while using the local catalogs of participating libraries.
- Books may be borrowed if they are listed as "available" in the union catalog.
- An item may arrive at the requestor's library in 2 to 6 days and will be held for up to 7 days.
- The loan period is 21 days with one renewal.
- There is no charge to request or borrow LINK+ materials